Tuesday 2 August 2016

MY PROFILE

    Asalamualaikum and very good morning.Let me introduce myself as a new blogger.My name is Nur Aliah Bt Usman you can call me as aliah or lia.I was born on 18 septemper 1998,that's mean I am18 years old this year.I lives in Gombak and never moves from Gombak since I was born.I just have one little brother named Muhammad Syukri B Usman.Now, I am studying at College Matriculation Selangor in science modul 3 course.
    This is my first writting in blog because I have lack knowledge in IT.In generally,I loves to reading novels and watching korean drama but in college I did not have time to do it anymore because I need to focus on my study that spend one year before graduate.So,I hope I will do the best for this year.That's all from me.Thank you.

1 comment: